As an aspiring college lacrosse player I am sure you aware of how quickly the recruiting process has been accelerated in recent years. Here at Georgia Tech we have our sights set on being an MCLA national championship caliber program. To realize this level of success we need to take recruiting and player development very seriously as well as education advancement. The merging of all areas are needed to be successful here at Tech. We put this “To-Do” list together to help you understand what we need from you to move through the process. Please be pro-active and prompt in moving through these steps.
Critical next steps to move through the process:
- Complete the recruit online questionnaire via our recruitment website
- Send us links to any film you have from your high school and or club team.
- Follow Georgia Tech Men's Lacrosse on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Email Coach Edmunds any schedules you have for spring and summer leagues
- Make sure Coach Edmunds and Bob Schack have all your academic information. Georgia Tech Admissions works with a holistic review process, and we need as much information as possible to help you.
- Apply to Tech. Our application goes live mid-august and there are two deadlines for admissions. Last year admissions had over 30,000 applications and had an admit rate of 25%.
- Check out our financial aid page and co-op page for scholarship, grants and internship opportunities.
- Consider a visit to campus for a tour and a meeting with our coaching staff. We will be available for day visits throughout the year. Contact Coach Edmunds for help scheduling daily admission visits. We do host overnight visits but that only applies to seniors.
In the fall and the spring we will host our top prospects for overnight visits.
All the best,
Ken Lovic - Head Men’s Lacrosse Coach